The EsquireConnect repository contains all documents and videos published since November 1, 2013. For documents prior to that date, contact your Esquire office.
For instructions on how to use the EsquireConnect repository, go here.
- I received an email notification, but when I log into EsquireConnect, I don't see the transcript. Why not?
This means you are linked to the Setting Attorney. Be sure you are linked to the Ordering Attorney also. Go to My Account: My Attorneys and link yourself to the Ordering Attorney.
- Does Esquire provide case repositories?
Yes. At your request, we can add all members of a litigation team (attorneys and support staff) so that when someone in the group orders a transcript, all in the team have access to the transcript in their repository, including expert witnesses. Contact us as email@example.com
- Can an expert witness have access to the repository?
Yes. An Esquire Case Manager can create an account for the expert witness. As transcripts are added to the case repository, the expert witness has view and download access. Contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a person is added to a case repository after the case has begun, do we need to republish the earlier transcripts to the person’s repository?
No. Regardless of when someone is added to a case repository, that person can see all of the transcripts and exhibits that have been published.
- Will all sides of a case see the same transcripts in their repository?
No. Each side of a case will show only the transcripts ordered by someone in their legal team.
- How do I request a case repository?
Notify us at email@example.com. Or click on the Get Help menu item in EsquireConnect and complete the form. Provide the case name and the names and email addresses of within each case child name. Note that you need to include legal staff as well as attorneys.
- Does EsquireConnect repository support video?
It supports the storage and download of video files (MPEG-1) and synchronization files. Learn more.
Firm and Corporate Repository
- Can my law firm have a firm repository?
Yes. If the contact account is located in the managing office account of a firm, the contact will see the transcripts associated with attorneys in all branches of the firm. If the contact account is located in one of the firm locations, they will see the transcripts associated with attorneys in just that the firm location.
- Can my corporate client have a corporate repository?
Yes. If the contact account is in the parent corporate account, they will see the transcripts for cases in all subsidiaries of the corporation for which the corporation is the represented client (except in Arizona). If the contact account is in the subsidiary corporate account, they will see the transcripts for cases in which the corporate subsidiary is the represented client.
- How do I set up a client for a firm or corporate repository?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the name of the firm or corporation, indicate whether the repository is for the entire firm or just one office location or corporate subsidiary. We will create a repository account and notify you. Or contact your Esquire case manager if you have one.